Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Olivia Wilde Wish List for the 'The Words' LA Premiere

Olivia Wilde is going to have to work in red carpet double time as to the amount of effort that she puts into her red carpet ensembles if she is even going to stand a chance next to Zoe Saldana at the LA premiere of 'The Words.' I do not think she is going to have what it takes anymore to do so and I am sure that you can tell this just by the choice in dress I have made for her. I think that this blue Yigal Azroul Resort 2013 dress with sleeve slits and an abstract pattern is really pretty but I just feel that on Olivia this would almost fall flat and not sure if it is the 100% right choice for this premiere but I think that it is what she would most likely pick. Factor in a nude clutch and some black sandals and that is all the credit that I think I can give to her to make the effort towards on the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment