Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

2015 American Music Awards: Nicki Minaj, Miranda Lambert, & Mary J. Blige Red Carpet Wish List

Nicki Minaj has been having a pretty good year on the red carpet and I am actually quite interested to see what she will wear on the American Music Awards red carpet on Sunday night. I think that Nicki has been growing and going for more glamour with a twist than outfits with shock value and I appreciate that. Despite being a muse for Riccardo Tisci at Givenchy I am picking this embellished Alexander McQueen Resort 2016 fitted spaghetti strap gown. This gown probably isn't going to happen but I think that it would be cool but I am thinking that this gown would have to be modified to accommodate all of Nicki's curves. A pair of simple black Givenchy sandals, a black clutch, sleek straight locks, and fresh faced makeup will ensure that Nicki slays the red carpet.
Miranda Lambert often falls plague to the big poufy dress that country stars so often think look great on the red carpet and most of the time I think that Miranda looks like she is trying to hard wearing them on the red carpet. I think this electric blue Georges Hobeika Fall 2015 Couture strapless mermaid gown would look absolutely amazing on the red carpet and on Miranda for the red carpet. We don't get many high glamour moments on the AMA's red carpet but this could be one of the few. A pair of silver sandals, diamond cluster earrings, loose curls and red lip will ensure that this is a perfect moment on the red carpet at the American Music Awards.
I dont ever get too excited when I see Mary J. Blige on the red carpet. She rarely delivers something that I find interesting and I am not holding her to much for her look when it comes to the red carpet on Sunday night. I picked this black Brandon Maxwell Spring 2016 RTW strapless gown which has as little visual interests via the layered ruffles on the bodice. I think that just by wearing the designer of the moment that it would help elevate Mary's red carpet look. Keeping the styling simple with a black Edie Parker clutch, a pair of black sandals, a pair of diamond earrings, her signature bob, and a red lip would ensure that Mary makes some sort of an impact on the red carpet.

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment