Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Wish List Part 1

Selena Gomez is now the big female name performing at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which is taped in New York City on Tuesday and will air on CBS on December 8, since Rihanna has dropped out. I am only slightly excited to see what Selena will bring to the runway and the after party red carpet. I picked this long sleeve Zuhair Murad Fall 2015 Couture midnight blue star embellished mini dress which features crystal embellishment, thin silver belt, risque plunging neckline, and gathering detail on the left hip. This dress is sexy and sweet which is perfect to either perform her new music in or for the red carpet after party. This dress paired with silver pumps sexy waves and a red lip will ensure that this is a perfect look for any of the VS events.
Adriana Lima knows how to work sexy, which is why I am sure that she is a Victoria's Secret Angel. All the ladies bring out their sexy best for the party after they tape the runway show and I am hoping that they bring the high fashion sexy. For Adriana I picked this one sleeved Versus Versace Spring 2016 RTW mini dress by Anthony Vaccarello which features a plunging neck, side cutouts, and leopard chiffon train. This is a sexy moment and I am sure that some model will pick this dress up for this red carpet and Adriana has my vote for who it should go to, even though I have a slight feeling she may wear custom Marc Jacobs. Finish this look off with a pair of Christian Louboutin sandals, a red lip, and sexy wavy hair and this will be a perfect look for this red carpet on Adriana.
I have been very bored of what Alessandra Ambrosio has been wearing on the red carpet lately and I am hoping that she switches things up for this red carpet, which I don't think is very likely. I figure Ale will wear Balmain on the red carpet but I am hoping that it won't be a sparkling fitted mini dress since they have been over done recently. I picked this tuxedo inspired Balmain Spring 2016 Couture fitted jumpsuit with an open bodice and mesh stomach cutout. This is not the standard look for a Victoria's Secret model so I am not sure that this will be what Alessandra will wear on the red carpet but a guy can hope. Finish the jumpsuit with a black clutch, a pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps, slicked back straight locks, and a pair of red lips.
Behati Prinsloo has been really showing her red carpet chops this year as she stood next to her hubby Adam Levine during awards season at the beginning of the year and continued to make the rounds looking fabulous at different parts of the year since. I am really excited to see what she is going to bring to the red carpet Tuesday at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after party. I think that this J. Mendel Spring 2016 RTW ensemble which features a black silk bandeau and a silk organza multi-cascade asymmetric skirt. This look is sexy and elegant which is exactly what I want to see the VS models rocking on the red (it's actually hot pink) carpet for the after party. A pair of black sandals, a black clutch, hair worn up, and a red lip will keep this look working sexy and demure.

No comments:

Post a Comment