Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

2015 American Music Awards: Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Carrie Underwood, & Beyonce Red Carpet Wish List

Taylor Swift is nominated for six different awards Sunday night at the American Music Awards and is expected to sweep in each category that she is nominated in. I have been loving seeing Taylor evolve over the past year as she keeps leaving her country princess days in the past in favor of more modern and grown up looks. For Sunday's awards I would love to see Taylor wearing this red Atelier Versace Spring 2015 Couture bralet and high waisted pants. This is a style of look that we have not seen Taylor wear on the red carpet but I think she would really work. Finish with a sleek bob, red platform sandals, and a red lip and Taylor will for sure take home Best Dressed as well.
Rihanna is nominated for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Collaboration of the Year for "FourFiveSeconds." I am not sure that RiRi will actually take to the red carpet since she is not performing but if she does I would love to see her wearing this Armani Prive Fall 2015 Couture strapless furry gown. I think that this gown is really difficult and I remember when I saw this gown take the runway my mind immediately went to Rihanna and this is the first chance that we would get to see her get to wear this gown. Not many would be able to make this gown work off of the runway but I think that Rihanna has the perfect presence to make this look an amazing red carpet moment. Finish with a chic updo, a pair of black sandals, and chic makeup to ensure that this would compete with Taylor for Best Dressed at the American Music Awards.
I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of pageant style dress from Carrie Underwood at the CMA Awards earlier this month. I kinda went with modern glamour with this Badgley Mischka Spring 2016 RTW pale pink strapless gown which features a beaded side cutout (which adds a dash of pageantry to the look.) The new mom has been showcasing her post baby body and I can defiantly picture her rocking this on a red carpet. I would keep the runways champagne satin strappy sandals, adding a gold Edie Parker clutch, old Hollywood waves, and a pink lip to keep this look chic and elegant for the American Music Awards red carpet.
So I am really not expecting Beyonce to attend the American Music Awards on Sunday as she is not nominated in any of the major categories nor is she performing. I have to say that I have been incredibly disappointed by what Beyonce has worn on the red carpet in the last year. She has been very boring or repeating looks that she has worn in the past. If she by some work of god ends up on the red carpet at the AMA's on Sunday I would love to see Bey wearing this midnight blue sheer chiffon evening gown. I love how this gown has some embellishments sewn into it at different points outside of the embellished waistline, to add to the starry sparkle of this gown. Finish this gown with up swept hair, a chic glamorous makeup, dazzling Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings, and a pair of navy blue sandals will ensure that Bey has a major moment as she walks the AMA red carpet.


I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment