Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

What Michelle Obama Should Wear for the 2015 Kennedy Center Honors

On December 6, 2015 the Obama's will venture out of the White House and over to the Kennedy Center to witness the honoring of the recipients of the 2015 Kennedy Center Honors medals, Carole King, George Lucas, Rita Moreno, Seiji Ozawa, & Cicely Tyson. I don't know who is going to be there to honor the recipients as they keep the cast very top secret so that the honorees are surprised so I am not able to make wish lists for them but Michelle Obama will be there. I have been a fan of the First Ladies style from the beginning and she has very seldom let me down and I am really hoping that she continues to wow me in her last year as first lady. For this occasion the honorees gather at the White House for a cocktail reception with the President and the First Lady before going to The Kennedy Center so we are usually able to get a full length view of what the First Lady is wearing. This year I would love to see the Michelle wearing this Marchesa Resort 2016 dark teal embroidered cap sleeve tulle ballgown which features a scoop neck, a fitted bodice, and full skirt. I think that this is a very regal moment and Michelle has not had one of these in a very long time. A pair of silver pumps, a pair of diamond cluster earrings, a curly updo, and a red lip would finish this look off perfectly for this kind of a major event. 

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment