Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

"Concussion" Premiere Wish List

With the Awards Season buzz around "Concussion" I will be very surprised if it doesn't have another premiere after the AFI Fest. Gugu Mbatha-Raw has ascended to being one of my favorites on the red carpet, her Louis Vuitton gown on the AFI Fest red carpet was a surprise as she gave a more sleek modern look than we are used to seeing on the actress who brings a fresh take on ladylike dressing. While I enjoyed that step from her norm I am a sucker for a lady like look. For the "Concussion" premiere I picked this dusty mauve Erdem Spring 2016 RTW jacquard midi length cocktail dress for Gugu because it reps a British brand and is sweet and ladylike making for a perfect red carpet moment. Style this look with a pair of gold sandals, a gold metallic clutch, a curly updo, and a pair of gold set diamond cluster earrings to keep up the ladylike glamour of this look and endure that Gugu has yet another red carpet win on her hands. 

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment