Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

"By The Sea" London Premiere Red Carpet Wish List

I read somewhere that the Angelina Jolie directed "By The Sea," which stars herself and husband Brad Pitt, will have a red carpet premiere in London. I have not been able to confirm a date or location for the premiere. Anyways, if there actually is a premiere I am intrigued to see what Angelina will wear as she has been incredibly predictable. I was originally going to pick a dark teal velvet gown from the Ralph & Russo Fall 2015 Couture collection but Monica Bellucci snagged it first for the "Spectre" World Premiere. My second choice was this bronze Ralph & Russo Fall 2015 Couture long sleeved gown which featured an embroidered lace top and a pleated silk lame skirt. Angie has been known to wear the same Atelier Versace gown over and over in slightly different incarnations. I am really hoping that she will make a different decision as this is something that I think would make for an incredible red carpet moment.

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment