Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 AFI Fest: "Queen of the Desert" Premiere Wish List

Nicole Kidman is killing the red carpets recently. I have a love/hate relationship with Nicole when it comes to her red carpet style and I am really happy that she has been churning out amazing look after amazing look. Nicole's latest film "Queen of the Desert" is part of the 2015 AFI Fest and I hope that she will give me a major moment on the red carpet. I think that this navy Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2015 Couture jumpsuit is a perfect moment for Nicole and this red carpet. It will take someone tall to pull off this look and Nicole definitely has the height to make this look work. Finished with a pair of black sandals and a navy Edie Parker clutch this would be a major moment for Nicole to rock on the AFI Fest red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment