Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

2015 Hollywood Film Awards Wish List Part 2

Amber Heard is among the presenters that will be in attendance at the 2015 Hollywood Film Awards tomorrow night and I have to say that I am quite interested to see what she will wear. After a year or so of looks that I really loathed I am starting to lover Amber's red carpet choices again and tomorrow is the early kick off to the 2016 Awards Season so I am interested in seeing what she is going to wear to kick it all off. I picked this black Blumarine Spring 2016 RTW rose embellished cocktail dress that features a square neck with a bustier-style bodice, jeweled rose details that wrap around the shoulders, and a midi length a-line skirt with a draped panel at one side because I think that Amber loves a vintage inspired moment and this is such a classic dress that there is no way that she can go wrong. It is not really her night and I think that this dress is the perfect balance for a presenter. A pair of black Christian Louboutin sandals and a black Edie Parker clutch are the perfect accessories for this dress. Completed with old Hollywood waves and a red lip and Amber will be sexy as ever for this red carpet appearance.
I am not 100% certain that Jada Pinkett Smith will be on the Hollywood Film Awards red carpet tomorrow night, but since her hubby Will Smith is receiving the Hollywood Actor Award I figure she will. Jada plays the part of the perfect plus one very wall and I am quite interested to see what she will wear to support Will. Jada was front row at the Balmain Spring 2016 RTW presentation and I would love to see Jada wearing this menswear inspired sexy jumpsuit. I love the cutout sweetheart neckline and the sheer lattice panel on this jumpsuit I think it says "I am a boss woman and I am a force to be reckoned with" which is exactly what Jada is. A pair of sexy black strappy sandals, a gold clutch, the runway belt, and a red lip are all that Jada will need to ensure that she is going to kill this red carpet and support her husband in top form.
Channing Tatum is part of the Hollywood Ensemble Award winning cast of Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight and wife Jena Dewan Tatum is almost always right by his side when he steps out on the red carpet and I am sure that she will be there tomorrow night at the Hollywood Film Awards. I picked this black Zuhair Murad long sleeve gown which features sheer detailing on the sequin zebra-like bodice and thigh high slit. This is a chic glamorous and sexy moment which is perfect for Jena as Channing's plus one to this moment. What better way to show support for your husband receiving a Hollywood Film Award than to show up looking like a bombshell. Finish the look with a chic updo, a red lip, a black clutch, and a pair of black strappy sandals to really make this a bombshell red carpet ensemble.
Reese Witherspoon will be attending the Hollywood Film Awards tomorrow night as a presenter and I am excited to see what she will wear for her first big red carpet after this past awards season. I decided to go with a classic look with a twist for this red carpet. I love this 1950's inspired Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2016 RTW cocktail dress with an abstract painterly eggplant brushstroke print which features a full skirt with triple inverted pleats at front and back and decorative buttons at shoulder straps and center back. I think that this dress is a beautiful moment and I am sure that in some capacity we will see it on a red carpet and I think that Reese would look absolutely lovely in this gown. A pair of black strappy sandals, a silver clutch, and 50's inspired beauty would ensure that this is a perfect look for the Hollywood Film Awards red carpet.
"Brooklyn" star Saoirse Ronan is going to be honored tomorrow night at the Hollywood Film Awards with the New Hollywood Awards and I honestly can not wait to see what the edgy Irish-American actress is going to rock on the red carpet. Saoirse has a liking for edgy styles when she dresses for the red carpet with favorite brands like Lanvin, Chanel, and Proenza Schouler it is no mystery why she is one to watch when it comes to red carpet dressing. I would love to see her embrace bold color with this noir/jade J. Mendel Spring 2016 RTW blurred floral embroidered organza gown. I love the color and the draping in this gown and I know it is going to be a major moment on the red carpet when it happens and I believe that on Saoirse that this would jet to the top of best dressed lists everywhere. 


Who are you most looking forward to seeing on the Hollywood Film Awards red carpet?

No comments:

Post a Comment