Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

2015 London Film Festival: "Trumbo" Premiere Wish List

Elle Fanning actually wowed me on the red carpet at the Toronto International Film Festival and I am hoping that her wonderful red carpet mojo will travel across the pond for the 2015 London Film Festival and the premiere of "Trumbo." I picked this beautiful gold Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture princess ball gown with its intricate embroidery for her to wear for her big night. This beautiful gown deserves a red carpet moment and I believe that Elle is absolutely the perfect person to give this gown its outing. Finish this look with a top bun, dewy make-up, and gold sandals and Elle will have another amazing red carpet look on her hands.
I figure it will be a custom Dolce & Gabbana or Badgley Mischka gown on the London Film Festival red carpet premiere of "Trumbo" for Helen Mirren. As much as I love those brands and Helen I lust for something more from the 70 year old actress. I picked this Jacques Azagury Fall 2015 Couture silk brocade cap sleeve structured gown for her to wear. This is a gown suitable for a red carpet queen, which is exactly what Helen is. I believe that this gown paired with a red lip, navy Ferragamo pumps, diamond & sapphire cluster earrings, and a blue silk clutch would be a beautiful welcome moment for Helen on this red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment