Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Jena Malone for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" International Promo Tour Wish List

It was the red carpets for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" and "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" that really turned Jena Malone into someone to watch on the red carpet. I was not her biggest fan going into the "Catching Fire" tour and I slowly learned to love what the edgy star had to offer. I edited al of these lovely wishes for Jena with her blond locks in mind and after all was said and done I have learned that she has dyed her hair (AGAIN) and it seems like she will be rocking brunette locks for this promo tour. For the Paris premiere I would love to see Jena wear this Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2015 Couture one sleeved embellished gown. I think that this gown is perfect for the edgy star because it mixes edge and glamour which is perfect for Jenna on the red carpet. A pair of blue metallic sandals, and the runways ball minaudiere are perfect ways to finish off this look.
I am PRAYING to the fashion gods that Jena gets her hands on one of the amazing looks from the Marc Jacobs Spring 2016 RTW collection. Jena rocks edgy bold looks like no other and I think that this red gown is perfect for Jena to wear on the red carpet in a city like Moscow or Madrid. The 1930's circus performer inspired embroidery on the bodice of this gown make is difficult to picture on anyone who doesn't have a bold red carpet presence and Jena has that perfect presence to make this gown work on the red carpet and not look like a costume. I would pair this gown simply with a pair of gold pumps to ensure that the dress is the focus of the look.
For the last look I am predicting for Jena for the international promo tour for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" is this stunning 3-D floral embroidered grey blue Valentino Resort 2016 long sleeved gown. This is a very elegant peasant style gown that I would love to see Jena rock on the red carpet for a city like Berlin. Jena loves her some Valentino and we are bound to see her in at least one look for this promo tour and I think that this floral elegant gown makes for such an impactful red carpet moment for Jena. It should be simple nude sandals that finish this look since the gown itself is such a statement in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment