Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Elizabeth Banks for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" International Promo Tour Wish List

I was sooooooo excited that Elizabeth Banks was on the Jury of the 2015 Venice Film Festival, and while she didn't have any fashion failures I expected a lot more. I am hoping that she really blows me away with her "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" promo tour. Today I am just showing the what Elizabeth should wear for the international premieres, not London or LA. For the Berlin premiere of the film, on November 4, I would love to see Elizabeth wear this Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture embroidered peplum gown with its deep plunge. Elizabeth and Elie Saab have always been a winning pair in my book and I am sure that she will wear at least one of the designers gowns for the "Mockingjay Part 2" promo tour. This elegant and sexy gown is a perfect choice for Elizabeth as she tends to go for softer more romantic looks and this mixes that with sex appeal. Finish the look with a pair of gold Jimmy Choo sandals to ensure that this a perfect red carpet moment.
For a premiere in New York City I would pick this navy Ralph Lauren Spring 2016 RTW gown which features side cut outs and a scuba neckline. I think that this is a simple yet dramatic gown that Elizabeth is one of few who could pull it off. With such a simple sleek silhouette styling has to be kept minimal; a pair of black Jimmy Choo sandals, a blue Edie Parker clutch, a tight ponytail, and a pair of simple diamond cluster earrings would ensure that Elizabeth sizzles in a modern sexy look on the NYC premiere red carpet.
Finally I would LOVE to see Elizabeth wearing this Roksanda Resort 2016 'Amias' dress rendered in silk morocain and features an illusion neckline in an a-line silhouette with a colorblocked bodice for the "Mockingjay Part 2" premiere in Paris on November 9. I love Elizabeth in Roksanda because they are both modern yet elegant. I am praying that this gown makes it onto a red carpet before the Pre-Fall collections start coming out and Elizabeth ranks pretty high on the list of women that I want to see it because I think that she is one of the few that could handle the abstract colorblocking on the bodice. Styled with a pair of black sandals, an aqua clutch, pretty waves, and a pink like and I think think that Elizabeth will kill the red carpet. I will be sad when this franchise is over but will revel in the amazing moments that are still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment