Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

"Our Brand Is Crisis" Premiere Wish List

Sandra Bullock presented her film "Our Brand Is Crisis" at the Toronto International Film Festival and I am hoping that there will be at least one more premiere before the movie gets released. For a premiere for this movie, which I would figure would be in NYC, I would love to see Sandy wear this blue and red Roland Mouret Spring 2016 RTW  dress with its loose fir and and asymmetrical neckline. Sandy used not to be one of the women that never thrilled me on the red carpet and over the past two years she has really found her footing and I think that she would rock the hell out of this dress on a red carpet. Finish the look with sleek hair, neutral makeup, and a pair of red sandals to ensure that Sandy has a hell of a red carpet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment