Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Naomie Harris's "Spectre" International Promo Tour Wish List

Naomie Harris made her name on the red carpets of the "Skyfall" promo tour and has just kept getting better so I am excited to see what she will wear for the "Spectre" promo tour. I would love to see Naomie wearing this white lace bird embroidered gown from the Alexander McQueen Spring 2016 RTW collection. This was one of my favorite looks from a McQueen collection in a very long time and I am sure that it will get snatched up for a red carpet. This look paired with a sleek bun, a red lip, a silver box clutch, and a pair of black sandals would ensure that Naomie takes the red carpet in style.
Keeping with the black & white theme of the McQueen I picked this Vionnet Resort 2016 gown for Naomie to rock on the red carpet. This gown is so chic and classic that it would totally fit in on a Bond red carpet. I love the asymmetric neck and the flowing cream panel on the front of the gown. I believe that I would not have Naomie wear the belt that the gown was paired with in the look book. I think that the panel free flowing would be so much more dramatic and elegant. Finish the look with a black Edie Parker clutch, a pair of black sandals, old Hollywood waves, and some simple diamond cluster earrings and this would be another perfect look for Naomie to wear on the red carpet.
I don't think every look that Naomie will wear will be the sleek femme fatale style that many tend to favor when promoting a Bond film. I would love to see Naomie release her inner bohemianna and wear this Gucci Resort 2016 dusty magenta tiered gown with it's floral and velvet bow embellishments. I am honestly surprised that this gown was not snatched up for either the Venice or Toronto Film Festivals and I am praying that this gown gets worn before the Pre-Fall collections start coming out. This look styled with free flowing waves, neutral makeup, and a pair of gold sandals would make for a perfect mix up look for Naomie to wear whilst promoting "Spectre."

No comments:

Post a Comment