Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2" Promo International Tour Wish List

The promo tour for the final installment of "The Hunger Games" saga "Mockingjay: Part 2" is going to kick off soon. I was a little disappointed by how short the "Mockingjay Part 1" promo tour was last year and I am hoping that for the final promo tour is grand and befitting of the major blockbuster that this film is. When I say international premieres I am talking about the premieres that aren't in London, LA, or NYC. As the main star of "The Hunger Games" series I would hope that Jennifer Lawrence will be jetting around the world to promote the film. this white Christian Dior Spring 2015 Couture midi length gown is perfect for a premiere in a city like Paris or Tokyo. This sleek silhouette and absence of color is perfect for JLaw who can get lost in some of Dior's more froufy designs. We will be bound to see Jennifer in at least a few Dior looks, hopefully not in the brand exclusively. This look finished with a pair of statement shoes and a white Dior clutch will ensure that this is a perfect premiere ensemble for Jennifer.
I am hoping that Jennifer doesn't exclusively wear Dior for her entire "Mockingjay: Part 2" promo tour. For a premiere in a city like Madrid or Berlin I would love to see JLaw wear this black Jason Wu Spring 2016 RTW spaghetti strap gown made all that more sexy with its sheer lace panels. I always love when Jennifer mixes sporty and glamour and I think that this would make for a very vampy moment on Jennifer. We don't usually see Jennifer go for sexy and I think that this would be a perfect option for her to go out with a bang. Black Louboutins, a red lip, and a black Dior clutch would ensure that Jennifer keeps her mojo going.
I am praying to the fashion gods that of all the gowns in the Christian Dior Fall 2015 Couture collection that Jennifer wears this gown for an international premiere and not for one of the major premieres. I think that this sporty meets ethereal look is something that will call to Jennifer but I see it working more in a place like Rome or Paris. This might look season inappropriate, one of the big criticisms I had of the Dior Fall 2015 Couture collection, but I think that Jennifer would look really pretty in this gown. Finish it with gold sandals, a gold clutch, and a pink lip and I think JLaw will have a successful international promo tour for "Mockingjay: Part 2."

No comments:

Post a Comment