Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

2015 Hamptons International Film Festival Red Carpet Wish List Part 2

Amber Heard is slowly getting back into my good graces mixing her new found love of all things bohemian and her old sultry style. I am hoping that she will be on hand at the premiere of "When I Live My Life Over Again" today and that she continues to wow me. I would love to see Amber wear this acid green Maison Margiela Spring 2016 RTW pant suit. I would button the jacket and have Amber go shirtless to add a bit of sex appeal to the look. Finish with a pair of gold pumps, a red lip, and loose beachy waves and I think this would be another Amber Heard look that I could get on board with, but then again the color could make it a complete disaster. I'm hopeful though.
"Macbeth" is gaining a lot of attention and I am excited to see if Marion Cotillard will show up for the film's premiere since it is one of the Spotlight films of the festival. Hampton's International Film Festival is not one were we see much couture but if anyone is gonna bring it, it's gonna be Marion. I hated the Christian Dior Spring 2016 RTW collection so I am hoping that Marion can weasel her way out of wearing it, as she is a face of Dior I have little hope for that, but show up at the premiere wearing this orange Christian Dior Spring 2015 (in photo editing there was a typo it is 2015 not 2016) Couture tangerine dress that features side cutouts and a full skirt. Finish the look with chic waves, fresh faced makeup, and silver pumps and Marion is sure to wow HIFF.
Last but not lease for my HIFF wishes I have a wish for Olivia Wilde who could make an appperance to promote spolight film "Meadowland." Olivia was front row at the Michael Kors Spring 2016 RTW presentation during New York Fashion Week and there were many looks from the collection that I can picture the actress wearing. I picked this royal blue 3-D floral embroidered spaghetti strap dress because for the laid back atmosphere at HIFF I think it is the perfect choice. A low bun, navy sandals and fresh faced makeup will ensure that Olivia rocks the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment