Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Rita Ora for "X-Factor" UK Live Shows Wish List

I posted a wish list for "X-Factor" judge Cheryl Fernandez-Versini yesterday and talked about the epic fashion battles that are sure to go down over the course of this season between her and Rita Ora. I am honestly putting my money on Rita, she will most likely be bringing more couture to the stage and I am a sucker for loving couture. Rita its, much like Cheryl, love or loathe for me when it comes to her red carpet style and I am excited yet still with slight trepidation that it will be a complete disaster. I have picked some of Rita's favorite brands like Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Tom Ford, and Marchesa along with some of the brands I would love to see her wear during her run as a judge like Elie Saab, Cushnie et Ochs, Just Cavalli, and Ralph & Russo Couture. Rita will have the title of Best Dressed TV Personality if she takes these looks and doesn't overcook them.

Which of these looks would you most like to see Rita wear whilst being a judge on "X-Factor?"

No comments:

Post a Comment