Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

amfAR Inspiration Gala Los Angeles Red Carpet Wish List

Tomorrow night amfAR will honor Ryan Murphy at the Los Angeles Inspiration Gala. The stars of all of his shows and TV movies are co-chairs for this event and I am excited to see who will show up. Chloe Sevigny has been in two incarnations of Murphy's "American Horror Story" "Asylum" and now "Hotel" and I am actually really excited to see what she will wear as Chloe has been known for her eclectic taste in fashion. I have been long enjoying watching TOME develop as brand the past few seasons and I wish stars would embrace this brand on the red carpet. I would love to see Chloe wear this TOME Spring 2016 RTW ensemble which features a black cotton wrap halter top, a black and purple taffeta and cotton ball skirt, and a pair of black silk jersey ankle tie skinny pants. This is such a complicated look that not many would be able to pull off and I think that Chloe has the edge to be able to do so. With this complicated dress I would keep the styling to a minimum; sleek hair, pink lip, black clutch, & a pair of black sandals are all that are needed to ensure that this is a winning look.
Emma Roberts has been in multiple seasons of "American Horror Story" and is a star in Ryan Murphy's new series "Scream Queens" and is one of the co-chairs of the amfAR Inspiration Gala LA. I am interested to see what Emma will wear because she has been giving us lots of no color looks lately and I would like to see that stop, that is why I picked this cotton candy pink Badgley Mischka Spring 2016 RTW gown. This gown with it's simple silhouette, small lace peekaboo's, pleated skirt, and embroidery is something that I could totally picture Emma wearing as the silhouette is something that she tends to go for in a red carpet gown. Keep the sugar going with a silver glittering clutch, a pair of silver sandals, a light pink lip, and old Hollywood wave. If Emma does this I believe that this would be an absolutely amazing red carpet moment.
Gwyneth Paltrow is going to be the hostess with the mostess tomorrow night at the amfAR Inspiration Gala Los Angeles and I can not wait to see what she will be wearing. Gwyneth is no stranger to Ryan Murphy herself. The queen of GOOP was a favorite reoccurring character on "Glee" and are currently working together on getting "One Hit Wonders" off the ground. For this event I would love to see Gwenie wear this Prabal Gurung Spring 2016 RTW tea rose ensemble which includes a crepe de chine blouse and chiffon fitted evening skirt with coiled pleating details and a slightly flared hem. This almost nude pink ensemble is perfection and it is something that Gwyneth would totally wear on a red carpet, so why not for the amfAR gala? A pair of gold sandals, a gold clutch, fresh faced makeup, a sleek straight pulled back hairstyle, & a pair of Harry Winston diamond cluster earrings would be the perfect styling to ensure that Gwyneth is perfection on the red carpet.
Lady Gaga is currently giving me life as The Countess on "American Horror Story: Hotel" and I can not wait to see what she is going to be rocking when she steps out on the red carpet tomorrow night for the amfAR Inspiration Gala. Gaga has been giving us more demure looks since "AHS: Hotel" has been going, mostly thanks to her stylist turned designer Brandon Maxwell and as much I have been loving the magic that they are making on the red carpet I am hoping to see her in another label. I would KILL (no pun intended) to see Gaga wearing this nude feather and crystal embellished Elie Saab Spring 2015 Couture gown, which reminds me of a 30's dressing gown. If anyone could make this gown work off of a runway in real life it would be Gaga and I am praying that this moment actually ends up happening. A pair of gold pumps, a chic updo, and a red lip would ensure that Gaga gives us absolutely everything that we hope for from her on the red carpet.
Lea Michele is another who is no stranger to a Ryan Murphy production having stared in "Glee" and now "Scream Queens." I have not been excited about one of Lea's red carpet looks in a long time and I am hoping that she will give me something to talk about tomorrow night. I believe that this ocean spray blue silk crepe georgette Elie Saab Resort 2016 gown which features an a-line silhouette with a collared halter neckline and ruffle details that outline the front opening on the bodice and cascade down the side of the dress. This is a very simple gown which is exactly what I think Lea needs to be able to get back in my good graces. I honestly think that when it comes to styling that the Elie Saab Swarovski crystal embellished clutch that the gown was paired with in the look book is a perfect choice along with a pair of gold sandals, a pink lip, and a loose romantic updo to keep this look perfect for this red carpet and to help Lea have a best dressed moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment