Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

"Spectre" London Premiere Wish List

I am super excited to see the latest installment of the James Bond franchise "Spectre" premiere in London on Monday. This has to be one of the premieres that is going to have the best fashion of all of the year. So many of the stars of this film are known for their A+ red carpet style and I am betting that this will be the best dressed premiere of the year. French actress Lea Seydoux is expected to attend the premiere. I LOVE Lea's style and I am almost 100% certain that she will wear either a custom Prada or Miu Miu gown for this red carpet. Since I can't exactly show you a custom gown I went through all of the brands that Lea loves to wear on the red carpet and decided that I would love to see her wear this Elie Saab Spring 2016 RTW black embellished gown with sheer panel on the skirt. I think that this is a classy way for Lea to take on the sheer trend. My wish for her and this gown for a major premiere like London is that she would have a dramatic train added to follow her. A pair of black Christian Louboutin lace "Magicadiva" pointed toe ankle strap pumps, a black Prada clutch, and Chopard cluster diamond earrings are the accessories that I would pair with a vintage inspired updo and a red lip to ensure that Lea delivers the femme fatale style that we are all expecting to see her wear for the "Spectre" premieres.
Naomie Harris got her big break in the last incarnation of the James Bond franchise "Skyfall" and her character is one of the few that is continuing on to be in "Spectre." I have loved watching Naomie become the fashion star that she is over the past 3 years and I can not wait to see what she is going to bring to the red carpet for the "Spectre" premiere in London. I picked this Giambattista Valli Fall 2015 Couture marigold yellow caped draped gown with a uber sexy split up to there for her to wear on the red carpet. I really hope that Naomie gets her hand on this gown, but might be a little bit of a stretch since Naomie has never worn of of Giambattista Valli's couture pieced on the red carpet before (but she has worn his RTW.) I think that this gown with its dramatic train is perfect for the "Spectre" premiere, the added sparkle via the faux embellished ribbon on the neck is a glamorous addition. I would add a pair of gold sandals, fresh faced makeup, an updo, cluster earrings, and a gold clutch to ensure that Naomie can make a best dressed list.
Model Monica Bellucci is making her waves in the acting world and "Spectre" is her latest film. I gotta say I don't have very high hopes for what she is going to wear for this premiere on Monday. Monica basically exclusively wears Dolce & Gabbana for her red carpet appearances, and with very little variation. This black Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2015 RTW simple black 3/4 length sleeve gown with a square neckline is something that Monica would for sure wear on the red carpet. I think that this gown is just blah. It is nothing that we haven't seen on a red carpet time and time again. I am going to hold out a slight hope (and I mean very slight) that Monica will give me something slightly more interesting to the red carpet. I don't picture Monica keeping the teal ribbon belt but I think that it would enhance the look. Paired with a black Dolce & Gabbana clutch, a pair of black Dolce & Gabbana pumps, a red lip, and flowing tresses will give a beautiful look for Monica to wear for the London premiere of "Spectre."
Rachel Weisz is not part of the cast, BUT she is married to Daniel Craig (AKA James Bond), so I am expecting that we will see her playing the plus one role at this premiere. Rachel has been making the film festival rounds lately promoting her latest films "The Lobster" and "Youth," and doing so in fine form wearing some of my favorite looks of hers ever. For this premiere I am predicting that Rachel will wear something that is elegant but not a statement (though for the "Skyfall" premiere she did wear Chanel Couture.) I think that this Vionnet Resort 2016 black and white asymmetrical gown is exactly what Rachel should wear for this premiere. It is sophisticated and statement making but also the perfect look for her to wear as the wife of the star of the movie. Keeping the belt, I would also add a black clutch, a pair of black sandals, a chic updo, and a red lip would endure that Rachel is perfectly dressed for this premiere. 
This premiere is a royal premiere and I have read that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is expected to make an appearance with her husband Prince William. I have only recently been more intrigued by Catherine's style and I am hoping that she will wow me on the red carpet. I am not expecting the Princess to stop and pose for the cameras but I am hoping that she will give us something that photographs herself while she is walking in. This pastel tangerine Emilia Wickstead Spring 2016 RTW "Caroline" ball gown which features a scalloped neckline, an open back with camisole style straps, and a gathered, full skirt. This gown, designed by a British brand, is regal and elegant and I could totally picture the Duchess wearing this for some sort of official function, why not a royal movie premiere? Finish with a gold clutch, gold pumps, a pink lip, and hair worn up would ensure that Catherine has a perfect red carpet moment at this premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment