Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

2015 AFI Fest: "Macbeth" Premiere Wish List

Marion Cotillard is either killing it on the red carpet or she is a hot mess. I am hoping that with Raf Simons stepping down as the creative director of Dior that Marion will return to the woman that I fell in love with all those years ago. For the AFI Fest premiere of "Macbeth" I picked this ultra chic and modern Christian Dior Fall 2015 Couture white long sleeved dress with chainmail overlay. I believe that this can be the moment that Marion needs to start her road to red carpet recovery and continually give major red carpet moments instead of making me wish for more. Finish the look with a pair of silver Jimmy Choo sandals, a white Dior clutch, sleek pulled back hair and a red lip to ensure that this look shines bright like the modern statement it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment