Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini for "X-Factor" UK Live Show Wish List

The "X-Factor" in the UK is known for its discovery of talent (think Leona Lewis, One Direction, & Cher Lloyd) and for the fashion of the judges. Cheryl Fernandez-Versini is on the judging panel, and this year it seems like we will be seeing weekly fashion battles (a prevalent thing when Cheryl and former judge Dani Minogue was on the panel) between her and Rita Ora. I have to say that I am either love it or loathe it when it comes to Cheryl's style and I am hoping that she gives me love it look after love it look the whole season. I have picked my choices for her based on all of the brands that she has worn in the past and who are her favorites are. I am hoping that when the show goes live this weekend that Cheryl starts off strong and keeps it rocking all season long. Balmain, Zuhair Murad, Michael Costello, Victoria Beckham, Georges Chakra, & Stephane Rolland are all brands that Cheryl loves and I think that each look that I have chosen  is well suited to making big statements on the "X-Factor" stage this season.

Of all of these looks which would you most like to see Cheryl wear on "X-Factor?"

No comments:

Post a Comment