Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

2015 AFI Fest: "Concussion" Premiere Wish List

Gugu Mbatha-Raw has consistently been a delight to see on the red carpet, I don't think that I have ever disliked one of her red carpet look, and I am extremely excited to see what she will wear to the 2015 AFI Fest centerpiece gala premiere of "Concussion." I was searching through all of Gugu's past red carpet moments trying to pick the perfect look for her to wear for this red carpet premiere and couldn't find anything that spoke to me but when I scrolled passed this strapless navy blue BOSS Spring 2016 RTW dress which features fringe details horizontally and vertically. I think that this modern yet very classic dress is perfect for the AFI Fest red carpet. Finish with her hair worn curly, a red lip, a navy clutch, and black sandals and this will be another winning look for Gugu.
Jada Pinkett Smith might not be in "Concussion" but she is always there to stand next to husband Will Smith looking fierce. I would love to see Jada rock her plus one duties wearing this black and white strapless Balenciaga Resort 2016 floral print embroidered cocktail dress which features a slit to there. I think that this definitely would bode well for the actress who does not look anywhere near 44. This is a sexy yet chic look perfect for a plus one. Finish the look with a sleek edgy hairstyle, neutral makeup, and a pair of black and white Givenchy sandals and this look is red carpet ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment