Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

2015 AFI Fest: "The Big Short" Premiere Wish List

"The Big Short" is the closing film of the 2015 AFI Fest and I am hoping that Selena Gomez will attend and wow me. I have not been wowed by one of Selena's looks all year and that is really sad because I thought she was going to be one that I consistently loved. When she was having a love affair with all things Versace a few years ago was when I loved everything that Selena was wearing on the red carpet and I decided that for this premiere that she should go back to that place. I think that this one shoulder crystal embellished Atelier Versace Fall 2014 Couture gown is perfect for this occasion. The sleek modern glamour of this gown makes me question why it has never been worn on a red carpet and I think that Selena would be a perfect choice to rock this gown on a red carpet. Finish the look with black crystal embellished sandals, a silver clutch, a sleek bun, and a red lip and Selena will be back on top form for the AFI Fest premiere of "The Big Short.

No comments:

Post a Comment