Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

2015 American Music Awards: Celine, Chloe, Ciara, Gigi & Gwen Red Carpet Wish List

 Performers and presenters for the 2015 American Music Awards just keep coming in, the addition of Celine Dion this morning to the list of performers held up this post. Celine has been added to perform a special rendition of Edith Piaf’s “Hymne à L’Amour” in French as tribute to those affected by the recent attacks in Paris at the American Music Awards on Sunday night. I have long been a fan of Celine's style and I am intrigued to see what she and stylist Annie Horth will put together for such a somber moment in the show. I believe that this strapless Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture black gown with black embellishments of the bodice would be a beautiful statement for Celine to make. It would honor not just those in Paris but also Beirut, two places attacked recently and both important to the Elie Saab label. This is such a chic elegant moment that I would hope that Celine and Annie do pull from the Elie Saab couture closet to give such a beautiful moment at the American Music Awards.
 Actress Chloe Grace Moretz is on the list of presenters for Sunday night's American Music Awards and I am trying to figure out what the 18 year old actress would wear. I ended up settling on this Christian Dior Spring 2015 Couture bright yellow embellished coat dress because its edgy yet mod which is exactly what I think an actress presenting at a music awards show should be. No need for big gowns for this occasion as it really isn't her night. I would keep the styling simple with a pair of black Christian Dior pointed toe pumps and a mod hairstyle to keep this look chic and simple without it turning into a costume.
 After attending both the Grammy Awards and the VMA's this year with no real purpose other than wearing a pretty dress on the red carpet Ciara will actually have a duty at the 2015 American Music Awards as a presenter. If record has anything to say about it Ciara will be wearing Alexandre Vauthier on Sunday but after inspecting all of the current collections and the couture archive there isn't a look from the label that I particularly love for her. This black and white Alexander McQueen Spring 2016 RTW long sleeve lace turtle neck gown embroidered with a beautiful eagle on the other hand is something that I can totally picture Ciara wearing and working the hell out of. Many devoted red carpet fanatics, myself included, are sick of the naked dress trend but it seems like is has no signs of slowing down and when the gown can be this fierce who can really complain. Sleek hair pulled into a tight bun, a bronze smokey eye, a pair of diamond cluster earrings, and strappy black sandals will complete this perfect look for the AMA red carpet.
 Making her first appearance on this blog in a wish list model Gigi Hadid is going to be presenting Sunday night at the 2015 American Music Awards. I am intrigued as to what Gigi will end up wearing on the red carpet. After making a splash in two Atelier Versace gowns on Oscar night I was excited to see more from Gigi but sadly she has not really lived up to that standard she set. For Sunday nights awards I would love to see Gigi wearing this lipstick red Elie Saab Spring 2016 RTW strapless stretch cady and silk georgette jumpsuit for the red carpet. I was surprised when I saw Gigi on this runway and I think that she would fit right in wearing this collection on the red carpet. A pair of gold sandals, beachy waves, and fresh faced makeup will ensure that Gigi injects some cool girl status into this music awards red carpet.
Gwen Stefani will be on hand Sunday night as the only performer in this group. Gwen will be performing her new song "Used To Love You" and I am really excited to see what she will be rocking on the red carpet and during her performance. Her duo of Atelier Versace looks at the 2015 Grammy Awards were AMAZING and I am hoping that she continues to make amazing sartorial decisions. I would love to see Gwen take on the Marc Jacobs Spring 2016 RTW collection for the red carpet. There are a lot of looks that I think she could work the hell out of but I ultimately decided to choose this blue surrealist print gowns which looks like they have been dip dyed in bleach. I love how this gown gives a laid back approach to high glamour and I honestly think Gwen is one of the few that could make this look crazy high fashion. I would finish the look with Gwen's signature red lip, a vintage inspired hairstyle, a pair of silver pumps, and a pair of diamond cluster earrings to keep the vintage inspired air of this look going on the red carpet. 

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment