Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

"Carol" NYC Premiere Red Carpet Wish List

Tomorrow night we are expecting "Carol" stars Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara to step out on the red carpet for the films premiere in New York City. I have not been loving Cate as much as I did last year or even at the start of the year and I am hoping that she gets her footing back for awards season. I would love to see Cate go for sleek modern glamour wearing this blue and purple ombre Armani Prive Fall 2015 Couture sequined blazer and midnight blue velvet pant ensemble for this premiere. New York premieres are usually a little more laid back so I am not expecting a major gown but I think that this pant moment would be perfect. Cate hasn't had a major pant moment on the red carpet in a really long time and I think that this Armani Prive ensemble is exactly what she needs to do to wow. Finish with a sleek hairstyle, a smokey eye, light pink lip, a pair of diamond cluster earrings or statement diamond necklace, a black clutch, and a pair of black Christian Louboutin pointed toe pumps to ensure that Cate is back on form for this premiere tomorrow night.
Rooney Mara has been pleasantly surprising me while she has been making the rounds promoting this film. She has even stood out for me against looks that Cate has worn. For tomorrows premiere of "Carol" in NYC I would love to see Rooney wear this white ruffled Balenciaga Spring 2016 RTW halter neck tea length cocktail dress. This is something that I would expect to see Rooney wear and I think that it would make for a very chic contrast to the look that I picked for Cate. A pair of silver sandals, a sleek updo, and a red lip will finish this look off exactly how Rooney would and I think that she would look divine walking down the red carpet with Cate.

No comments:

Post a Comment