Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

"Joy" Premiere Wish List

I was less than impressed with the looks that Jennifer Lawrence pulled out for her The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 promo tour so to be say that I am not that interested to see what she will will to premiere Joy is a little bit of an understatement. I am hoping that the next season of Christian Dior without Raf Simons will bode better for the actress but until then I am not going to be holding my breath for a major moment. I would love to see JLaw rock this saffron Prabal Gurung Spring 2016 RTW gown rendered in silk charmeuse and features an a-line silhouette with a deep v-neckline and a front split at the skirt. Jennifer rocks sporty yet feminine looks like no other and I think that has been the problem with her and Dior, they are usually to overly fussy for her. This gown is simple and extremely elegant which would give Jennifer a beautiful kick off for an awards campaign. 

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment