Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Oustanding Performance by a Female Actress in a Television Movie or Miniseries Wish List

Elisabeth Moss took home the Golden Globe last weekend for her work in 'Top of the Lake' which has also garnered her a nomination at the Screen Actors Guild Awards tomorrow night. I believe that the actress has been reinventing her red carpet style after a a year or so of being constantly on the worst dressed lists. I think that this white Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2014 gown with one slice of the bodice in beaded black would be the most elegant and event appropriate option for Elisabeth. I am in love with this gown and I am dying to see it on the red carpet. I think that Elisabeth is this perfect person to bring this gown to life on the red carpet. Finish the look with a black satin box clutch, a pair of simple black sandals, and some stunning earrings and this look will be perfect.
I have been waiting for Dame Helen Mirren to take to the red carpet during awards season wearing Elie Saab couture for forever now. This dove grey Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture might be a little bit much for this event but I am still praying that Helen will wear it for the SAG Awards tomorrow night. I have always loved when Dame Helen has worn an Elie Saab design on the red carpet and after not choosing a gown by the designer for the Globes I pray that she will tomorrow. Add a silver clutch, a pair of silver pumps, and some simple vintage Fred Leighton jewels and Helen will be on the Best Dressed list at the SAG Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment