Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by a Female in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture Wish List

Jennifer Lawrence will make another red carpet appearance at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards as she is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Rosalyn in 'American Hustle.' I really loved JLaw in this film and she could totally take home another actor statuette this year. The Dior spokesmodel has really run through all of the red carpet wearable looks from Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture and Spring 2014 RTW so I am excited that the Pre-Fall 2014 and Spring 2014 Couture collections are about to be released and she will have a new bank of designs to choose from. As that hasn't happened yet I am forced to re-post a wish that I made for Jen to wear for the 'Catching Fire' London premiere last year. I think that this dress is an alright choice for the SAG Awards, in fact it might be a little too much but there isn't anything that isn't as formal for this event. Finish with a gold clutch, a pair of gold sandals, and a pair of stunning drop earrings will finish off this look for Jen.
I am hoping to see Julia Roberts shun the black for most of Awards Season this year and so far we have only had one basic black look at the Help Haiti Home gala yesterday evening. For the 2014 SAG Awards I want to see Julia wear this deep ink blue Vionnet Spring 2014 RTW asymmetrically draped gown. The SAG Awards are probably the most relaxed awards during the whole season and the stars let their hair down just a little bit as they honor each other with their awards. I always think that Julia looks best when she shuns her safety blanket of black frocks and this dress is the perfect way to do that for this event. Finish the look with black accessories including a black Prada satin box clutch, a pair of simple black sandals, and some amazing earrings will just make this look perfect.
Lupita Nyong'o has given me 5 best dressed looks in the past week and I am sure that she will blow me away tonight at the Golden Globe Awards. The SAG Awards are just a week away from tonight and I am sure that Lupita is already fitting for that event. I am praying that the stunning actress sweeps up this amazing grey Valentino Fall 2014 Couture tea length gown with black coral patterned embroidery. This is the only event that Lupita can get away with wearing a shorter length gown and I really think that she would look fantastic in this couture creation. Finish the look with simple black sandals, a set of cluster diamond earrings, and a statement necklace will make this a look absolutely perfect for the 2014 SAG Awards.
After being snubbed by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for a Golden Globe nomination for her role in Lee Daniels 'The Butler' but her fellow actors have bestowed her with one at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards. Oprah will probably have a gown custom made but I think that her friends over at Theia who did looks for the Big O for the films promotional tour. I think that this Theia Resort 2014 navy lace gown would look fantastic on Oprah for this event. It  has all the things Oprah loves in a red carpet look sleeves, a v-neck, and it doesn't fit tight all the way down; glamourously falling from the hips. Finish the look with some stunning diamonds in her ears and on her neck from her own collection (Oprah has admitted that she doesn't borrow jewelry for the red carpet she purchases it outright), a pair of navy Salvatore Ferragamo peep toe satin pumps, a red lip, and her natural afro will make this look perfect for the SAG Awards.


Tune into my Twitter (@FutureStylist93) tonight starting at 4pm EST for all my Golden Globes coverage from the red carpet, to the ceremony, and the after parties. I will be dishing on all of the stars, who and what they are wearing, best and worst looks of the night, all my predictions for winners, and triumphs and upsets when my predictions win or loose! Hope you will all join in on the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment