Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series Wish List

To all my loyal followers I am so sorry that I haven't posted in the past two days but I had fallen behind and had a busy schedule with school and watching all of the fabulous awards shows. But I am back today with another wish list for Sunday nights Screen Actors Guild Awards. I just don't understand Edie Falco (NOT Parker IDK why I made that typo) on the red carpet she either looks way to frumpy or like she is trying way to hard. I am hoping Sunday night the Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for 'Nurse Jackie' will redeem herself after her horrible Lanvin misstep at the Golden Globes. I think that this navy blue Monique Lhuillier Resort 2014 embellished sheath dress would look absolutely stunning on Edie. This is the type of sporty glam that Edie needs to wear on the red carpet. Complete the look with a pair of black sandals and very minimal jewelry and Edie will have a red carpet worthy moment.
Now unlike Edie, Julia Louis-Dreyfus had me swooning in her tangerine Narciso Rodriguez gown last Sunday at the Golden Globes. Julia really took her role as double nominee that night, in both Television for 'Veep' and Film for 'Enough Said.' While she may only be nominated this coming Sunday night at the Screen Actors Guild awards for 'Veep' I am hoping and praying that her stunning red carpet run will not come to a screeching halt. I think that this fuchsia Azzaro Spring 2014 RTW gown with an embellished halter is a perfect choice for Julia. Julia really loves to show off her curves and for a woman of 53 she has a damn good body, so I can totally understand why she wants to show it off and this Azzaro gown would totally allow her to do that. Finish the look with a diamond bracelet, a pair of Jimmy Choo silver sandals, and her hair worn up to showcase that stunning neckline and Julia will have the perfect winning look for the night.
Julia Bowen went un-nomminated at the Golden Globes but did present, at the Screen Actors Guild Awards the 'Modern Family' star has received a nomination for her work on the show. This buttery ivory colored Naeem Khan Spring 2014 RTW gown with loads of halter neck and waist embellishments is one of my favorite looks from this collection and I am still praying that we see this gown take to the red carpet and I think that on Julie for the SAG Awards that this gown it the perfect choice. While she is not expected to win Julie is still most likely to really bring it to the red carpet. I love when she really goes for it because the product is almost always a true winner. I would style this dress with a silver Judith Leiber crystal encrusted clutch, a pair of silver Jimmy Choo sandals, and a simple diamond bracelet, and stud diamond earrings with her hair worn up in a sleek up to to ensure that she shines bright on Sunday night.
Last but not least for today we have funny girl Tina Fey who is nominated for the last time for her work in the hit NBC series '30 Rock' which came to an end last year. During the Golden Globe Awards Tina wore a trifecta of Carolina Herrera gowns ranging in different berry tones and I will say she gave me some of my favorite looks from her EVER that night. I am hoping that this Sunday she will do the same the Screen Actors Guild Awards. I have come to love Tina in blue and also love the paring of Tina and one of my favorite designers Oscar de la Renta and I think that this Tiffany blue Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 RTW strapless tiered gown would be a perfect choice to Tina to make for the SAG Awards. It is a simple gown, perfect for the more laid back vibe of the SAG's, but it will still make an impact on Tina. Finish this look with a sleek updo, a diamond necklace, a silver clutch, and a pair of silver pumps and I will love this ensemble on Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment