Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Producers Guild of America Awards Wish List

Emma Stone definably took one of the biggest risks at the 2015 Golden Globe Awards this past Sunday night wearing a Lanvin jumpsuit with an embellished bustier top and back bow. I have to say that her risk paid off and she did my Top 10 list. If she attends the 2015 Producers Guild of America Awards next Saturday to support the producers nominated for her film "Birdman," I would love to see Emma wear this amazing Gucci Spring 2015 RTW green embellished dress with a beautiful Chinese inspired printed skirt. This dress is sweet and is the kind of dress that I love to see Emma in every once in a while giving a break from all of her edgy ensembles. This is also a winning look in my book because, redhead + green dress = perfection. Finish the look with a pair of gold sandals and a red lip to ensure that Emma has another winning red carpet moment.
Felicity Jones is making her presence on the red carpet scene known, nothing said that more than her teal Christian Dior ball gown at the Golden Globe Awards. While I am anxiously awaiting to see what gowns she will wear for events like the SAG Awards, the BAFTA's, and ultimately the Oscars I am also excited to see her looks at these smaller awards shows. So far this year she has shunned her head to toe black ensembles and I am hoping that is kept up all through awards season. The producers of Felicity's film  "The Theory of Everything" are nominated at the PGA Awards and I am hoping that Felicity attends the ceremony the night before the SAG Awards. This black and red one shoulder Armani Prive Fall 2014 Couture lace dress which features a flared hem and illusion lace on the shoulder. I think that this would make for an even more impactful red carpet moment than her last Armani ensemble at the Toronto International Film Festival. A pair of black Christian Louboutin 'Paralili' slingback pumps, hair worn sleek and up, and a red lip will ensure that this is a winning red carpet look for the Producers Guild Awards.
Reese Witherspoon has been on and off wowing me this awards season. I either am totally enamored or it is a look that I feel that I can just blow off. I am hoping that at the 2015 Producers Guild of America Awards, where "Gone Girl" a film she was a producer on is nominated, that Reese will bring it. I am picking this Chanel Fall 2014 Couture cocktail dress. Cream, silver, and grey embellishments come together to make this amazing lady like cocktail ensemble for Reese to wear for the red carpet. I would not recommend that she wear the runway's matching cycling shorts with the dress. It didn't work for Lupita Nyong'o and it won't work for anyone. A pair of nude sandals would be the only accessory that I would pair with this look. Hair styled in chic curls and a bold red lip will make sure that Reese has a perfect red carpet moment at the PGA Awards.
Sienna Miller is stunning and I am extremely excited to see what she will bring to the red carpet if she attends the Producers Guild Awards on January 24. With two films that she appears in nominated, "American Sniper" and "Foxcatcher," I think that it is highly likely that we will see her at the PGA Awards. I am throwing her the gown that I had picked for Jennifer Aniston to wear for the Golden Globes since Jen didn't snatch it up. Unlike Jennifer I think that Sienna would totally take this look and make it her own styling it up with statement gold earrings, adding a gold clutch, a and a pair of gold pumps to ensure that she does not fade into the background like Jen so often does. I think that this gown fits Sienna's boho glam type of style.
And lastly we have a wish for supermodel Suki Waterhouse who will most likely be in attendance to support her boyfriend Bradley Cooper, who is nominated as one of the producers of "American Sniper." I gotta say I either love or hate what Suki wears on the red carpets, there have been very few times where one of her looks has fallen in the middle ground for me. I am hoping that next Saturday that Suki will give me an amazing look at the PGA Awards. This lilac Alberta Ferretti Spring 2015 RTW sleeveless chiffon gown is totally in tune with the models laid back type of glamour and I think that her favored messy hair would look perfect with this gown. Finish the look with a gold clutch and a pair of nude sandals an Suki would have a wonderful red carpet moment on her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment