Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Runway Report: Marni Fall 2015 Menswear

 Marni is slowly becoming a favorite of mine, in both men's and women's wear. I love the Italian influence on classic silhouettes. I love mixing classics with bold statement pieces and prints, and that is exactly what this Marni collection was all about. The statement multi-colored  fur patchwork sweater was one thing that I was instantly drawn too in this collection. I could see myself wearing this piece with tight jeans, a pair of dressed up sneakers, and aviators for fashion week. This collection could travel the world, from skiing in Park Slope to dinners in Italy and destination weddings on the French Riviera or business meetings in New York City. The collection made a bold statement while sticking to a classic silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment