Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

#Emmys2015: Oustanding Actress in a Lead Role in a Limited Series or Movie Nominee Wish List

I have to say that I am not expecting Felicity Huffman, nominated for "American Crime," on the red carpet at the 2015 Emmy Awards. I picked this white, black, & gold J. Mendel Fall 2015 RTW silk crepe scarf draped halter neck column gown. I think that this gown is perfect for Felicity for the Emmys as I think that this gown is simple, as she isn't expected to win, yet still sophisticated enough to wear if she does. Finish with a pair of gold sandals, a gold clutch, and pulled up hair and Felicity is ready for the Emmy Awards red carpet.
I love to see Maggie Gyllenhaal on the red carpet. I am always surprised by what she ends up wearing. I would go with something incredibly chic for the 2015 Emmy Awards. I think that this ivory and black Vionnet Resort 2016 draped column gown with its asymmetrical neckline is something that a modern day Jackie-O would wear and is a perfect gown to wear for an awards show. A pair of gold sandals, a gold Edie Parker clutch, pop of color via precious stone Bulgari earrings inlaid in yellow gold, and a red lip and Maggie will be red carpet ready and one of my favorite looks of the night in this Vionnet ensemble.
Queen Latifah is producing some awards buzz around her HBO movie "Bessie," so I am sure that the actress will show up on the Emmy Awards red carpet working it. I have to say that when Georges Chakra and the Queen work together on a red carpet look that it usually results in magic, I mean I predicted that she would wear the red gown that she wore to the 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party (though it was green on the runway). I picked this Georges Chakra Fall 2015 RTW gown which features a black and grey geometric sequined bodice and a simple black silk crepe skirt. I think that this gown on Queen Latifah would just hug, and accentuate, her famous curves. Finished with a pair of dazzling diamond chandelier earrings, a black Edie Parker clutch, a pair of black Christian Louboutin sandals, chic old Hollywood waves draped over one shoulder, and a red lip and Queen Latifah is ready to accept and Emmy in style.

I will be live tweeting this years Emmy Awards red carpet and telecast with Kelly from Dream In Lace on September 20. I hope you will follow me and Kelly on Twitter and join in on the conversation! I am excited as this is our awards tradition now, so pop your bubbly and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment