Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

"Everest" LA Premiere Wish List

Just days after opening the Venice Film Festival with "Everest," Keira Knightley will jet to to LA for a premiere on September 9, 2015. I am so excited to see what Keira will wear while on the promotional tour for this film. I picked Erdem & Valentino for her to wear during Venice and I am sure that there will be at least one Chanel ensemble during the course of the promo tour. I would love to see Keira wearing this sage green Chanel Fall 2015 Couture tea length silk tulle organza gown. I don't think that anyone wears Chanel quite like Keira does and I think that this will look amazing on her. Finish the look with a pair of gold sandals, a chic soft updo, and a pink lip and Keira will have a killer red carpet moment at the "Everest" LA premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment