Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

#TIFF2015: "The Danish Girl" Premiere Wish List

Loyal readers know that I only feature a select few men on my red carpet wish lists because for the most part men are really boring on the red carpet. It would get a little monotonous to keep posting black and navy tuxedos from Tom Ford, Armani, & Burberry. Eddie Redmayne is one who is not so predictable, except this past awards season, and since the Oscar campaign is over I am hoping that we will see Eddie return to being one to the best dressed men not afraid to mix things up a little when it come to red carpet menswear. For the TIFF gala premiere of "The Danish Girl" I would love to see Eddie wear this amazing black Givenchy Spring 2016 Menswear tuxedo with dual lined trim piping on the jacket for this premiere. I would pair this look with a crisp white tuxedo shit, a black silk bow tie, and a pair of black patent leather lace-ups to ensure a classic yet slightly edgy look for Eddie on the TIFF red carpet.
Alicia Vikander has been killing it on the red carpet recently and I am super excited to see what she brings to film festival season. As a face of Louis Vuitton I am sure that we will see Alicia wear quite a few LV pieces, and while I am hoping that she doesn't exclusively wear the brand on the red carpet. For the TIFF premiere of "The Danish Girl" I would love to see Alicia wear this cream Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 gown which features gold embroidery on the sleeves and a front exposed zipper. I think that this would be a very chic modern take on a vintage inspired look for Alicia to rock on the red carpet. Finished with a gold Louis Vuitton clutch, a pair of gold sandals, a chic updo, and a red lip would ensure that Alicia puts her best foot forward for this premiere.
Amber Heard has been finding her sexy again after a stint of oversized suits and baggy ensembles on the red carpet over the past year. I am excited to see what Amber will wear for TIFF. Will she go with a sexy Zac Posen gown? A Tom Ford cocktail dress? I personally would love to see Amber wear this ink blue Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2015 Couture jumpsuit. I think that this is a formal look perfect for Amber, who loves a red carpet lady pant. A bold red lip, back sandals, pulled back hair, a silver clutch, and a statement diamond collar necklace would ensure that Amber looks all the part of a movie star on the red carpet.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook during the 2015 Venice Film Festival, which runs from September 2 to September 12, to keep on top of all the looks that come down the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment