Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

#Emmys2015: Oustanding Host of a Reality Competition Nominee Wish List

The last set of nominees for the Emmy Awards are the ladies nominated for Outstanding Host of a Reality Competition. "So You Think You Can Dance's" Cat Deeley is always a delight to see on the red carpet and I am excited to see what she will wear to this years Emmy's. I picked this sunflower yellow Monique Lhuillier Fall 2015 RTW silk satin chiffon one shoulder gown with a draped construction in a sheath silhouette with a twisted one shoulder neckline and a cinched waist. I can't believe that New York Fashion Week kicks off this week and this gown still hasn't been snatched up. I believe that the blonde television personality would look extremely elegant in this bright bold gown. Finish the look with a gold clutch, a pair of gold sandals, simple elegant hair & makeup to ensure that Cat really shines on the Emmy's red carpet.
Heidi Klum is one that I either love or hate on the red carpet. I am sure that we will see Heidi Klum wear a Zac Posen gown on the red carpet, since she has worn her "Project Runway" co-star's gowns. I think that Heidi would look very pretty and lady like in this strapless Zac Posen Resort 2015 multi-colored floral jacquard fit and flare gown. We usually expect Heidi to wear something very sexy but I think that this would be a sexy yet feminine look for the former Victoria's Secret model to rock on the red carpet. Style the look with a pair of gold sandals, old Hollywood waves, and fresh faced makeup to ensure that Heidi nails her Emmy's red carpet ensemble.

I will be live tweeting this years Emmy Awards red carpet and telecast with Kelly from Dream In Lace on September 20. I hope you will follow me and Kelly on Twitter and join in on the conversation! I am excited as this is our awards tradition now, so pop your bubbly and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment