Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Vogue Runway Launches Monday!

On Monday the way that most get their fashion news will change. Style.com, which has been my go to site for runway coverage and images since I started, will be closing its virtual doors to allow for them to make their transition into an e-commerce website. Not to worry though, all of the coverage from style.com over runways is being transferred to a new home, VogueRunway.com. I have been very weary about what Vogue Runway would become since in the past the runway coverage on Vogue.com has been very slim picking. What I liked about Style.com is that they showed all the known designers but also showed emerging and lesser known brands as well. I am being reassured that Vogue Runway will be doing the same thing. I really hope so. With the Spring/Summer 2016 collections starting up on Thursday, Vogue Runway will be put to the ultimate test.

No comments:

Post a Comment