Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Critics Choice Awards Wish List Part 3

Leslie Mann has been one of the most underrated stars on the red carpet. She wowed me last year at the Academy Awards wearing a stunning navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown with a dramatic train. For this years Critics Choice Awards I would love to see Leslie wear this amazing black sequin Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2013 gown. I of course for the 40 year old actress would have the skirt lined in black so there is some modesty. Finish it off with some emerald and diamond earrings, a black and emerald clutch, and black pumps and she will wow when the camera pans to her during the presentation of  the Best Actress in a Comedy for 'This Is 40.' I am looking forward to whatever she ends up wearing.
Jessica Chastain made the 2012 Vanity Fair Best Dressed List and I know why. She is one of the ladies in Hollywood that exudes glam. Nominated this year for Best Actress for her work in 'Zero Dark Thirty,' Jessica is bound to walk the red carpets looking amazing. After a short year since she wore a gold Oscar de la Renta gown for the BAFTA Awards last year I am hoping to see her wear this gold fringe gown. Jessica seems to have a phobia of carrying a clutch on the red carpet but I think that she needs the runway clutch to help accessorize this look and some Jimmy Choo nude sandals to finish off this amazing best dressed worthy look for this awards show.
Marion Cotillard is a brand ambassador for French couture house Christian Dior and as such she usually wears their designs on the red carpet for almost all her red carpet appearances. Well since I have already posted a wish for Dior spokesmodel Jennifer Lawrence, I have decided to wish for Marion to wear a gown from one of her other favorite designers,Bouchra Jarrar. As soon as I saw this forest green Bouchra Jarrar Fall 2012 Couture walk the runway in Paris last July, I have been wishing to see Marion wear it as she I has been one of the only celebrities to don the designers work. This gown is showstopping and simple all at the same time, which is perfect for the Critics Choice Awards.
Former Christian Dior spokesmodel Mila Kunis is nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy for her work in 'TED.' I think that this aqua blue Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Culture gown is perfect for her and this event. Mila is a rare beauty and has been a delight to see grace the red carpet and I am really looking forward to seeing what she ends up wearing at this years Critics Choice Awards. Pair this stunning couture creation with a simple embellished Judith Leiber clutch, a pair of silver metallic Jimmy Choo sandals, and some glamorous diamond jewelry and Milas look would be complete.
Naomi Watts is one of the celebs that I either love or hate when she steps out on the red carpet. Lately I have been in love with what she has been gracing the red carpet with and I am really looking forward to seeing what she has up her sleeve for the 2013 Critics Choice Awards. I am hoping to see her wear this nice laser cut Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 EYE gown. This would look sensational on Naomi. This is a perfect simple gown for the smaller award ceremony which Naomi is nominated for her work in the film 'The Impossible.' Finish the look with some simple streamlined flat gold accessories and we have the perfect simple ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment