Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards Wish List: Best Actress

Helen Mirren is really a super stunning woman who just seems to get more and more beautiful with age. At 67 Helen is still wearing the designs of edgy designers like Jean Paul Gaultier and Dolce & Gabbana. For the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards I would like to see Helen wear this ethereal white Marchesa Pre-Fall 2013 gown with sheer sleeves. The last time that Helen and Marchesa collaborated the result was best dressed worthy and I am hoping to see that again. Finish this look with a gold clutch and some gold pumps and she will look phenomenal
Since the first time I saw the Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 RTW collection I have seen Jessica Chastain wearing this black long sleeved gown (Pictured far right). I think that this gown is sleek and modern which is not something that Jessica gives very often. I think that the fair skinned red head would make this typical black gown into something spectacular. As she is the favorite to take home the statue next Sunday I am extremely excited to see what she will wear. I would pair this gown with a simple black clutch, some black peep toe pumps, and a pair of statement emerald and diamond cluster earrings. I would also recommend that Jessica stray from her norm of wearing her hair down in glamorous Hollywood waves and opt for a sleek tight bun.
As I said yesterday Jennifer and Dior have not had the best of relationships with each other but I am predicting that she will don another Dior look for the 2013 SAG Awards. I have decided to put her in red again event after her grand red Dior at the Golden Globes. I would modify this red and pink look from the Christian Dior Spring 2013 RTW collection to have a full length skirt and that the extra panel also fall to the floor. This is a more youthful look that I think would look amazing on Jennifer who is only 22. All the Dior looks that she has worn in the past have drastically aged her and if she doesn't give me showstopping at the SAG in Dior, I will not be wishing for her to wear the brand for the Academy Awards.
Now it is a no brainier that Marion Cotillard will wear Christian Dior as she has almost exclusively worn the brand for the past three years for all of her red carpet appearances. I think that this look from the Christian Dior Spring 2013 RTW collection would be perfect for the French beauty. This would be the best choice for the actress because if she wears one more look from the Fall 2012 Couture collection I might be forced to kick a dog as she has worn almost the entire collection herself. Finish the look with a bold colored clutch and some black peep toe pumps and she will look stunning on the red carpet.
I have a new found love for Naomi Watts on the red carpet. Over the past month she has found herself with with 4 best dressed looks and I am hoping that the 2013 SAG Awards will just be another check on the best dressed category. If she wears this sweet pink Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture gown for the event then she is well on her way. The only thing that might ruin this look could be the styling. Finish this look with a gold pair of sandals and an Old Hollywood hairstyle and she will get that best dressed nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment