Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards Wish List: Best Actress in A TV Drama

In Hollywood in the days leading up to the Golden Globe Awards the Prabal Gurung Pre- Fall 2013  collection had several red carpet outings. For the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards I would love to see Claire Danes wow me like she did at the Globes in her red Atelier Versace gown a mere month after giving birth to her son. I think that she would do just that in this stunning sleek white and black gown from the Prabal Pre- Fall collection. Finish the look with an aqua clutch, black sandals, and dazzling diamond jewelry. 
After wowing me at the Emmy Awards in a daring Giambattista Valli couture floral print ball gown, Julinana Margulies really disappointed me at the Golden Globe Awards in a too edgy Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture gown. I am going to be extremely if this gown gets sent to the depths of the Armani Prive archives as the show for the Spring 2013 Couture collection is Tuesday. Finish this with a silver Jimmy Choo tube clutch, silver Jimmy Choo sandals, and a pair of diamond chandelier earrings and she will rock the red carpet and make me swoon.
Jessica Lange is one woman who definitely knows how to dress her age and I think that this emerald green Tadashi Shoji Fall 2012 RTW gown would be perfect for the 'American Horror Story' star who is nominated for her work in the series. I although would make sure that the dress is not too low cut. Finish the look with gold accessories and I could not be made a happier man.
Michelle Dockery gave me my first wow moment for her at the Golden Globe Awards wearing a white and gold custom Alexandre Vauthier Couture gown and I am hoping she keeps her fashion ball rolling for the SAG Awards. The Actress who is nominated for her work in 'Downton Abby' has a relationship with designer Ralph Lauren so I decided to put her in this 1920's inspired Ralph Lauren Spring 2013 RTW gown. I think that this gown would look stunning on Michelle who definitely should stick to these period inspired looks because she always looks so amazing in them. Finish this look with a black and red beaded clutch, black sandals, and simple jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment