Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paris Spring 2013 Couture Fashion Week Wish List

Cate Blanchett made her red carpet comeback at the end of 2012 as the head jury member of the Dubai International Film Festival and I am hoping to see much more of her this year and as a huge fan of Armani Prive it would not surprise me to see the stunning actress sitting front row next week. I would put Cate in the lavender version of this Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture dress. Cate wore the almost same color blue for the 'Life of Pi' premiere at the Dubai Film Festival so I think the lavender would be a perfect choice. She would pair the look with the runway pumps that are the perfect match to the stunning dress to complete a best dressed front row look.
Jessica Chastain has the power to win an Oscar this year and I am sure that she will be in Paris attending all the fashion shows of her favorite red carpet brands. Last year on the day that she was nominated for her Oscar for 'The Help' she attended the Armani Prive Spring 2012 Couture show and Mr Armani personally congratulated the stunning actress and handed her a bouquet of roses. She did not go on to wear a look for the Oscars but did choose a suit from the collection for the Independent Spirit Awards. Well I have decided to put the actress in a green look from the same Armani Prive Spring 2012 Couture collection for the Spring 2013 Couture presentation. I love a redhead in green as I think it is a stunning combination whenever it is done.
Dita von Teese is a huge fan of Elie Saab but as of late we have been void of any collaborations between the two and this makes me very sad. I would love to see the 1940's pinup beauty wear this stone colored Elie Saab Spring 2013 RTW suit for the Spring 2013 Couture presentation. I think that this would be a winning combination. Put a gold beaded belt and some gold Christian Louboutins to finish off this stunning look.
Jessica has been another huge fan of Elie Saab's red carpet work and has already worn two dresses from the designers Spring 2013 RTW collection whilst promoting the film that she is nominated for an Oscar for, 'Zero Dark Thirty.' I think that this pale pink Elie Saab Spring 2013 RTW gown would be perfect for the star to wear while sitting front row at the show to scope out possible Oscar gowns.
Diane Kruger is always front row at Chanel shows especially the couture shows. I would love to see the stunning German actress wear this black and white tweed coat from the Chanel Fall 2012 Couture show for the Spring 2013 Couture presentation. I love this coat and there are not many platforms where a celebrity would be able to wear this but entering the Grand Palais on a cold Paris morning this would be perfect.
Olivia Palermo is another one who is always on hand during fashion week and always makes her most fashionable arrival at the Valentino Couture show. I would like to see her wear this Valentino Fall 2012 Couture black and gold beaded cocktail dress that we recently saw on Jennifer Lawrence at the Peoples Choice Awards. I do not really believe in re-runs but seeing that Olivia would personally have to own this dress to wear it as she is just a fashion editor and not a Hollywood actress I would only find it fitting for her to wear this for the show.
Giambattista Valli designed all the gowns for Jessica Biel's wedding to Justin Timberlake last year. The two have been friends for a long time and it would not surprise me to see her at the designers show in Paris next week. I would love to see her wear this cream and gold Giambattista Valli Spring 2013 RTW dress paired with a cream coat to keep her warm in the chilly Paris streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment