Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance Wish List

Sunday in the United States id deemed Super Bowl Sunday where the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers will face off to see who is the best team in the NFL. I myself watch the Super Bowl for two reasons, neither being the actual game. The Super Bowl is the one show where I enjoy watching the million dollar commercials and the other reason is the halftime show. This year superstar Beyonce is the performer that is going to take to the stage. I would love to see Beyonce wear this black and gold Lanvin Spring 2013 RTW one shouldered jumpsuit. I think that this jumpsuit would be perfect for Beyonce to perform her it songs like Crazy in Love, Single Ladies, Girls, among many others. Shoes with straps so they do not fly off and her always fabulous Beyonce hair and I am sure that she will wow me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment