Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Golden Globe Awards Wish List: Best Actress in a TV Movie

Jessica Lange has been nominated for 'American Horror Story' once again. She took home the award last year and the supporting actress award at the Emmy Awards. I would love to see her wear this forest green Catherine Malandrino Pre-Fall 2013 gown. Jessica tends to favor sophisticated modern gowns and I think that this color would look fabulous on her. Finish it with gold accessories including a gold box clutch, gold pumps, and gold jewelry.
I am wishing for Julianne Moore to wear this french empire/greek toga inspired black Chanel Pre-Fall 2013 gown. Julianne wore a black Chanel Couture gown for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards but I think that this gown would look amazing on her. Finish this look with a gunmetal crystal embellished clutch, and some black peep toe pumps as well as some amazing diamonds Julianne (who will most likely take home the statue) will look absolutely stunning.
I go back and forth when I see Sienna Miller on the red carpet sometimes she looks expensive and boho but often she looks cheap and hobo. I am going to glamorous boho for the 2013 Golden Globe Awards by putting her in this white Ralph Lauren Spring 2013 RTW draped gown with a red rose hip embellishment. I think that this gown is right up Sienna's ally when it comes to her red carpet style. I hope she doesn't let me down in the styling department if she is to pick this gown. I would pair this look with a red hard plastic curved box clutch, silver Jimmy Choo 'Vamp' sandals, as well as some simple diamond drop earrings and this look is complete with a loose updo and a red lip.
Sigourney Weaver is a stunning woman who knows how to dress for her age on the red carpet. The 63 year old actress nominated for her work in the mini-series 'Political Animals' should call up Herve Leroux and order this grape juice purple Fall 2012 Couture gown for her appearance at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. I think that this gown would look stunning on Mrs Weaver from the way it drapes to the color that would look spectacular on her. Style this gown with a silver Judith Leiber crystal embellished clutch, silver black peep toe pumps, a pair of diamond stud earrings, a diamond necklace, and a diamond tennis bracelet and Mrs Weaver will make the peasants bow before her.

No comments:

Post a Comment