Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Best of Haute Couture Wish List

Alicia Keys has been giving me some amazing looks while performing this year putting her on the fast track to winning the Best Stage Style of 2013 Award. Alicia has worn some of Alexandre Vauthier's edgy looks before and usually wow's me when wearing these ensembles. I think that she would look amazing in this sculptural bustier and black pant ensemble for a performance.
Anne Hathaway has stepped onto the edgy train since she cut her hair as I know you are all aware as I keep saying it. Well it is because of this that I now really see her as a Versace girl. I think that this black Atelier Versace Spring 2013 Couture gown would look amazing on Anne and of course I would have the fur epaulettes removed.
Marion Cotillard has been stepping out of her Dior box for the non-major red carpet events lately and has been wearing a lot of looks by Bouchra Jarrar. I think that this black embellished bustier and navy pant ensemble from the Bouchra Jarrar Spring 2012 Couture collection would show us the sexy edgy side of Marion that we don't get to see very often.
Emma Stone has been a Chanel girl for quite some time never becoming a spokesmodel just a huge fan and I think that this white and floral gown would look stunning on the actress for a big red carpet event.
Diane Kruger is one of my absolute favorites on the red carpet always wears some of the most amazing couture looks that most would run the other way from. I think that she would be one of the very few that could rock this yellow Christian Dior Spring 2013 Couture gown. I think that this gown with the sheer illusion panel and this gown would take someone with Diane's diva attitude.
I do not think that this white Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture gown will make it far into the year because of just how stunning it is, if its not at the Oscars it will be at the Cannes Film Festival. Eva Longoria would look absolutely stunning in this gown with or without the runway cape.
Zhang Ziyi has been stepping out on the red carpet a lot and recently had been going for a mix of either really edgy looks or very princessy looks and i think that this lime green Georges Chakra Spring 2013 Couture ball gown is a perfect mesh of these two styles and I think that she is one of the few that could pull this gown off.
Cate Blanchett has been working the red carpet like it owes her money lately and I think that she would look absolutely amazing wearing this silver Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2013 Couture gown. This would be perfect for a movie premiere, film festival, or awards show.
Dita von Teese has been one of my absolute favorites on the red carpet because she brings this look of classic Old Hollywood. She was seated front row at the Ulyana Sergeenko Spring 2013 Couture show last week and this black and white gown would look spectacular on the stunning burlesque beauty.
And rounding out this top 10 is this pale gold and white Zuhair Murad Spring 2013 Couture baroque print ball gown to be worn by Kate Beckinsale. Kate has worn some amazing prints that most would run the other way from on the red carpet and I think that this gown would look amazing on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment