Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 Golden Globe Awards: Everyone Else Wish List Part 1

Jennifer Garner is the wife of Best Director Nominee Ben Affleck and has been on his arm throughout the promo tour of the film that he is nominated for, Argo. Jennifer is going to be one of the presenters at the award show, because of her ties to Ben it really doesn't surprise me. I had fallen out of love with Jennifer on the red carpet as she always seemed to not wow me but as of lately while premiering 'Argo' she has been wowing me constantly. For the 2013 Golden Globe awards I would like to see her wear this glamorous black and white Oscar de la Renta Resort 2013 gown. I have been surprised that this gown has not been worn and I think that Jennifer would look amazing wearing this gown. Pair this gown with a black and white Edie Parker clutch, a pair of black and silver Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps, as well as some amazing diamond earrings and bracelets and she will look amazing playing the role of arm candy.
Jessica Alba was one of the lovely ladies who helped announce the nominees for this year's Golden Globe Awards. Because of this I believe that she will be on hand to present one of the awards this year. Back in September Jessica attended the Ralph Lauren Spring 2013 RTW fashion show during New York Fashion Week with her stylist Brad Goreski. She has yet to wear a look from the collection and as soon as I saw this stunning red beaded gown I have been calling it for the striking star. Finish this look with a red clutch, gold strappy sandals and she is going to stun the world.
The recipient of this year's Cecil B. Demile Award is Jodie Foster and she has become very predictable on the red carpet. At least year's Golden Globe Awards Jodie wore the Giorgio Armani gown that I had actually wished for her to wear for the event. As this year she is more than a presenter and is actually an honored guest I am asking Jodie to wear couture. I think that this midnight blue Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture gown is perfect for Jodie. It is a simple velvet gown and can be dressed up. Pair this look with a silver Judith Leiber clutch, embellished black peep toe pumps, and some really dazzling diamonds and Jodie will no doubt look stunning on the red carpet.
Kristen Stewart has been one of those actresses that has started to grow on the red carpet. In the end of 2012 Kristen wore a lot of looks that were sheer enough to bare her legs and a few times pulled off these risque looks but most of the time she failed. I think that this paint splatter print J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2013 gown is totally the perfect mix of glamour, from the style of the gown, and grunge, from the print, to make up a perfect gown for Kirsten. I think that she would look amazing. Kirsten was on hand to announce that Jodie Foster is going to be the winner of the Cecil B. Demile Award because she work with Jodie when she was just a young girl. Pair this gown with very simple accessories including a black clutch, a pair of black peep toe pumps,
Megan Fox was also on hand in December to announce the Golden Globe nominations with Jessica Alba. The star still exudes sex appeal but she has toned down the overtly sexy looks on the red carpet. This is why I have chosen to put Megan in this navy blue Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2013 gown. I think that this gown would look amazing on Megan. Pair it with a silver clutch from Edie Parker, a pair of black peep toe pumps, a pair of dazzling drop earrings, and a cuff bracelet and she is set to wow on the red carpet.
Stacy Keibler is the arm candy of George Clooney who is indirectly nominated as he is one of the producers of Ben Affleck's film 'Argo.' It is because of this that I am expecting to see Stacy walk the red carpet. I have seen Stacy grow from wearing gowns that she had to buy off the rack to wearing gowns as they come off the runway. I would love to see Stacy wear this fuchsia pink Marchesa Spring 2013 RTW gown. This was not one of the gowns that was presented on the runway in September but part of the collection that was pre-sold from ModaOperandi.com. I think that this is a perfect look for Stacy as she has really started to capture my attention since her hot of the runway Marchesa gown at last years Oscars. Gold accessories including a gold clutch and gold peep toe pumps as well as George Clooney finish this possible award winning look.
For Taylor Swift, who is part of the team nominated for Best Song for her song 'Safe and Sound' from the hit film 'The Hunger Games,' I have decided to dig into the Elie Saab archives to one of my favorite collections and one of my favorite dresses. Taylor has been known to dig into Elie's couture archives for her red carpet appearances. I think that this white Elie Saab Spring 2008 Couture gown is stunning for Taylor. She has been taking a sophisticated route to dressing lately and I think that she would look amazing in this. Pair this stunning gown with a silver Edie Parker clutch, silver Christan Louboutin sandals, and some amazing Chopard diamonds to complete this amazing look for her. I may just die if she were to wear this gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment