Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Producers Guild Awards Wish List

Anne Hathaway has been the one making the awards season circuit so far as the ambassador for her film 'Les Miserables' which is going to be honored at the Producers Guild Awards. For this award show I would love to see Anne wear this stunning burnt orange Zac Posen Spring 2013 RTW dress. At the end of 2012 Anne wore a lot of edgy looks but since the start of awards season she has been giving 90's simplicity on the red carpet and I am begging for some amazing drama from her again. Finish this stunning dress off with a gold Judith Leiber clutch and some strappy Jimmy Choo gladiator sandals and she will start wowing me yet again.
Jennifer Lawrence has not had the best of luck with the Christian Dior brand ambassador title as she isn't able to rock the looks like others had. I have decided to try giving the brand another shot. I think that this navy blue and magenta peplum top paired with black cigarette pants from the Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture collection would be a great choice for the young star. Pull her hair into a ponytail, no clutch, simple earrings, and some black pumps to keep this look all about the top might just get me to change my mind about her as a Dior spokesmodel.
Jessica Chastain would look lovely wearing this black and red plaid chiffon Gucci Pre-Fall 2013 gown. As the lead star in the promotion and publicity of 'Zero Dark Thirty' I believe that we will see her at the Producers Guild Awards. For this events celebrities tend to favor cocktail dresses or simple gowns and I usually like Jessica more in a gown so that is why I have chosen this Gucci gown. Finish this look with a gold and black Alexander McQueen clutch and some black strappy sandals and she will look amazing with some Veronica Lake wave hair.
Stacy Keibler is the girlfriend and arm candy of nominee George Clooney who was one of the producers on the film 'Argo.' I think that she will undoubtedly bring the glamor to the event as she is the arm candy of a nominee. I think that she would look amazing in this silver art deco inspired Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2013 gown. I love this gown and think that with Stacy's natural tan she would sparkle like a diamond. Finish off the look with a silver Edie Parker clutch, some silver Jimmy Choo sandals, and some simple vintage jewels and she will shine brighter than she ever has.

No comments:

Post a Comment