Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Golden Globe Awards Wish List: Best Actress in a TV Drama

When I chose this Nina Ricci Spring 2013 RTW dress for Claire Danes she was still pregnant and I was not sure when she was due to give birth, but she has recently given birth to a baby boy. Many will look at this wish and not understand why I am wishing for her to wear a short gown. Well I am actually wishing for Claire to wear a modified version of this dress to have it turned into a gown. I think that this blue dress from Nina Ricci would make a stunning gown and is totally something that Claire would wear in either version. Pair this gown with a blue clutch and a pair of blue peep toe pumps a small diamond earring and a collection of small diamond bracelets and this look is complete
Glenn Close has worn some things that I loved and some things that I have hated. I think that I would love her in this red and black Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2013 gown. Glenn frequents wearing Zac Posen designs on the red carpet for major awards shows, she wore his gowns for the 2012 SAG and Academy Awards. I love this dress and she would be the first person to grace the red carpet in one of the designs from this collection if she was to choose this gown. A black clutch, black peep toe pumps, and some diamond accessories to finish off the look would make her sophisticated and stunning
Julianne Marguilies has started stepping out of her comfort zone of Narciso Rodriguez and L'Wren Scott designs on the red carpet, especially at the 2012 Emmy Awards where she donned a daring and risky Giambattista Valli couture floral print ball gown. Well for this event I would love to see Julianna wear this black and nude Donna Karan Resort 2013 gown. I have been dying to see this gown walk the red carpet since it was first presented in May of last year and I think that Julianna is the perfect match for this gown. Just some statement gold earrings and a pair of black peep toe pumps and she will wow the fashion world.
Michelle Dockery has yet to wow me n the red carpet after two major flops at the Met Ball wearing Ralph Lauren and the Emmy Awards wearing a custom Louis Vuitton I am hoping that the 'Downton Abby' star will finally wow me. I think that this watercolor blue print Giorgio Armani Spring 2013 RTW dress transformed into a gown would be just what she needs to wow me. Finish the look with a silver Edie Parker confetti clutch, silver Christian Loubouitn sandals, and some amazing diamond statement earrings and this looks is complete and will no doubt garner her some positive red carpet attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment