Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

12th Annual Latin Grammy Awards Wish List

 Demi Lovato has recently started to make a red carpet come back and to assist her in her regain of the carpet I have chosen a gown from designer of the moment Maria Lucia Hohan. This Spring 2011 RTW gown would look spectacular on Demi and to finish this look all she would need are a gunmetal clutch and sandals, maybe a pair of small drop earrings. But I am definitely looking forward to seeing what Demi chooses for the awards show.
 Shakira has lost all my love for her on the red carpet as of late and I think that she definitely needs some help. So I have taken the liberty of creating this wish for her, so listen up girl. You need to start wearing bold colors again your skin tone can handle a lot of color and you should own that. For the Latin Grammys I have chosen this electric blue Oscar de la Renta from the Spring 2012 RTW collection, for its bold color. Pair this look with some matchy matchy accessories of an electric blue clutch and peep toes, and a large diamond cuff, and she would look sensational.
 Sofia Vergara is going to be one of the presenters at the awards ceremony and let me tell you I am so excited to see what she brings to the red carpet. I love it when Sofia makes an appearance on the red carpet, she is one of the few women who can make me love something by Missoni. For this appearance though I have chosen a silver Carolina Herrera gown, I love when Sofia dons a Carolina Herrera design on the red carpet because she brings sex appeal to the classic brand. To style this look I would just add silver strappy sandals and some fabulous diamond drop earrings and a diamond cocktail ring.
Now as for everyone that is going to be at the 12th Annual Latin Grammy Awards, I am most excited to see Zoe Saldana. She rarely has a misstep on the red carpet for me. One of my favorite designers to see Zoe in is Givenchy and I have chosen a stunning gown from the Fall 2011 Couture collection. I know the picture says ready to wear but that is a typo my my part and I didn't have enough time to fix that and I knew I would be writing about the look. One thing that I definitely would do is not have Zoe wear the sleeves and collar. I think that they make the look to over the top for the red carpet. This would leave us with a strapless gown wuth a beautiful peplum. To finish this look I would simply add a pair of gold sandals and let Zoe do all the rest of the work which I know she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment