Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

American Music Awards Wish List: RST

If regular readers haven't figured it out by now I am OBSESSED with the Atelier Versace Fall 2011 Couture collection, and have wished for it to be worn on numerous occasions and I will say it is not going to slow down any time soon. This is my second wish from this collection for Rihanna. When I first saw this gown I immediately put it on hold for Lady Gaga, but she has moved on from her Versace phase, so next in line was Rihanna. I think that RhiRhi has the attitude to wear this gown and work it and not let it wear her. Just her caramel curls and gold platform pumps are all that is needed with this look, keep it simple let the dress do all the talking.
Sarah Hyland will be helping host the red carpet pre-show and then I am sure she will venture inside to enjoy the awards. After sitting front row at Christian Siriano's Spring 2012 RTW show this past New York Fashion Week I have chosen a cocktail dress from said collection for Sarah to wear. I love the fringey feathery skirt and the embroidered top. To complete this look gold sandals are a must and no clutch as she is going to be holding a microphone during the pre-show.
Taylor Swift is starting to come out of her princess years and turn into a sophisticated woman on the red carpet. There used to be a time when Taylor only wore dresses and gown covered in sequins or crystals. While she is still wearing embellished frocks the amount of embellishment has dramatically decreased in the past year. So for the 2011 American Music Awards I have chosen this canary yellow Andrew Gn Spring 2012 RTW gown with a little strap and waist line embellishment. I sort of want Taylor to break out the straight bangs hair from last years ceremony for this look and some gold strappy sandals. This would definitely put her on best dressed looks everywhere.

You can see if any of these wishes come true when the American Music Awards airs live on Sunday Nov 20th at 8pm EST on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment