Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Muppets LA Premiere Wish List

Amy Adams has had a lot of ups and downs on the red carpet and with her complexion and hair color I can totally understand why. One of my favorite things for pale skin people with ginger hair is to wear bright jewel tone colors. So for the LA Premier of The Muppet's which Amy is the star of I have wished for her to wear this burnt orange Andrew Gn Spring 2012 RTW dress. I know I usually wish for celebrities to wear gowns to premieres but I think that this is going to be a very casual premiere. To complete this look gold sandals and a gold clutch are must have accessories.
Emily Blunt is also one star who struggles on the red carpet she can go from stunning in couture to frumpy in black. I have decided that this Azzaro Spring 2012 RTW dress with sheer sleeves and gold embellished panels going down the front would look amazing on Emily. She would bring just enough diva to this to pull it off. To compete this look a gold clutch and black sandals would be perfect and wearing her hair up in a loose up do, nothing stuffy just casual.
I have given Katy Perry the most standout look, she is said to make an appearance in the movie and I have never known Katy to not show up at a red carpet. So for the sunning pink haired star I have decided to style her like the 60s and you will understand what I mean in a minute. To accessorize this look I would add a simple silver box clutch and silver or light grey satin peep toe pumps. As for her hair I would recommend that she style it in sort of a beehive manner and that would just make this look elegant and quirky which is exactly what Katy is (most of the time).
Last but certainly not least is Mila Kunis, the Black Swan actress is also rumored to make a guest appearance in this film so I have given her a wish as well. As of late Mila has highly disappointed me on the red carpet. She started out this year wearing stunning Vera Wang, Elie Saab, Alexander McQueen, and Versace gowns, but lately she has been wearing safe styles from Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, and Monique Lhuillier. I will say I have chosen a dress from Lanvin but it is far from safe. This Spring 2012 RTW dress has a lot of detail going on in it, the only thing that I would change about this look is that I would have the skirt lined so that it is not so overtly sexy. Noe for accessories the only thing that Mila needs are some crystal encrusted silver sandals from the Rene Caovilla Spring 2012 collection and her diva attitude to work this look as I know she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment