Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade Wish List

I would like to let everyone know that all of the items from today's wishes come from Net-A-Porter.Com
Avril Lavigne is one of the few major celebrity performers that will be on a float in this years Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade. So to keep with Avril's punk style I have chosen a plaid hemed coat from McQ by Alexander McQueen coat (Sold Out), well because it is going to be cold in New York City as it is November. I would add the plaid shirt from Etoile by Isabelle Marant and black waxed jeans from Levis, Elizabeth and James combat boots, and a Missoni scarf.
I guess Debbie Mazar will be one of the celebrities that they interview in the crowd as the parade passes by about her family Thanksgiving traditions. So I think that she will look amazing as she always does in her 10940's-esque style. To achieve this I have paired a red Issa coat with a black lace Yves St Laurent dress, Valentino bow back boots, and red and leopard print Agent Provocateur gloves to complete this elegant look.
Mary J Blige is also the other big musical performer that is set to take to a float this Thanksgiving Day in New York City. Mary is a HUGE Fan of Gucci which is why I have given her this amazing Gucci belted shearing coat as the main focus of this look. To keep the focus on the coat and on Mary I just paired this with a beige McQ by Alexander McQueen sweater, camel Citizens of Humanity jeans, and nude Reed Krakoff boots. The only thing I think that Mary will add to this look is a pair of sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment